Are you a self-proclaimed “foodie”? Do you find yourself shamelessly addicted to food network? Maybe you have what it takes to compete in Shawnee Chopped! At Shawnee, we want to put your creative culinary skills to the test. Book your stay for this unique Shawnee spin on a competitive cooking show experience… minus the camera crew. Test your culinary skills as you compete with four other teams for the title of culinary champions! Executive Chef Dean Gardner will host this exciting cooking event for our guests along with esteemed guest chefs to give personal attention to each team. Participants will compete in five groups of four, so make sure you bring your A-team. This fun-filled, competitive event will conclude with a private dinner for the teams, prepared by Chef Gardner. Mark your calendars for March 24 – 25 and book today to enjoy this culinary themed getaway!
Are You a Self-Proclaimed Foodie?
Read about the latest happenings at Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort.
- Help Reduce Your Carbon Footprint April 12, 2019
- Free Golf in the Poconos March 22, 2019
- Spring Spa Spectacular Helps Beat the Winter Blues February 27, 2019
- The Shawnee Inn Gets a Facelift February 7, 2019
- Love is in the Air at Shawnee January 11, 2019