A Message from ShawneeCraft Brewing Company
Expanded Hours. Expanded Selection. Expanded Entertainment!
As we continue to practice social distancing, rigorous cleaning, mask-wearing, and rule-navigating, things have been getting busy! Our beer garden – with its open space and live outdoor entertainment has been a big hit with friends and guests. By popular demand, we are expanding our hours and are now open 7 days a week: Monday-Friday 4pm-10pm, Saturday 12 pm to 10 pm and Sunday 12 pm – 5 pm.
In addition to our new Sunday afternoon live music sessions, we have added movie-nights every Wednesday in the Beer Garden (movie list below). We’ve also got lots of awesome upcoming events to get you active and engaged in an open-air setting.
There’s also an expanded selection of food and beverages! You can order food from Charlie’s Bar (next to the River Room) right in the Taproom, and we will bring the food down to you. Black-bean burgers, calamari, and Caprese salads, yum! We have added Sango Kura’s Saki to our guest beverage list – the only Saki Brewery in all of Pennsylvania, located just a couple miles away in Delaware Water Gap. And most importantly, we have increased our number of taps from 12 to 14 to help us carry our new seltzers and have Apiarius as a permanent, reliable tap.
ShawneeCraft Dives (mouth first) into Hard Seltzer
Hard Seltzers have taken the brewing world by storm! What originally started out as a low-calorie substitute for the heavier craft beers we all (still) love and enjoy today, seltzers have taken on a life of their own. Seltzers offer us a blank slate for experimentation with different production processes and flavor combinations. Even the most rigid craft beer fans can now be seen enjoying a crisp hard seltzer on a hot day, and the Hard Seltzers that we produce are perfect for just that.
We take our own approach in classic ShawneeCraft fashion. We decided to include a “Naked” Hard Seltzer with no added flavor, so friends and guests alike can enjoy a Hard Seltzer in its most natural form. But that doesn’t mean it is flavorless. The Naked Hard Seltzer has a crisp, unrefined, natural fruity aroma stemming from our house yeast. Also on tap is our Black Raspberry & Lime, which will be available in cans late August. Plus, look for a release of the Ginger & Lime Hard Seltzers. With all of them, expect a dry, effervescent experience that you can enjoy all day.
You can see our full line-up of entertainment and events here.
1. Clubhouse Kolsch* – Crisp & light German style brewed with Pilsner malt; ABV 5.2%
2. Biere Blanche* – Belgian-style wheat beer; ABV 5.0%
3. Seven Bridges* – American Amber Ale; ABV 5.4%
4. Session IPA* – Crushable India Pale Ale; ABV 5.4%
5. Apiarius* – English-style Ale Brewed with Honey; ABV 6.1%
6. Mosier’s Mosaic* – Juicy, hazy India Pale Ale, aka a Northeastern IPA; ABV 7.5%
7. Bourbon Barrel Porter – Dark, roasty, and smooth, this Heirloom Beer is the local FAVORITE. Our new batch starts out as an imperial porter, and slowly takes its final form after months of aging in freshly emptied American bourbon barrels. ABV: 10.5%
8. Kveik IPA – India Pale Ale, fermented with Norwegian Kveik yeast; ABV 7%
9. Kittatinny Cream – cream ale, conditioned on Madagascar vanilla bean, and served on nitrogen; ABV 6.0%
10. Session Porter – Light & dry London Porter, served on nitrogen; ABV 5.1%
Sours and Wild Ales
11. El Agrio – Dry-hopped Margarita-style sour ale; ABV 6.5%
12. Patience – Dry-hopped Brett IPA conditioned on Peaches; ABV 5.6% (Growler of the Month)
13. Naked* – crisp and effervescent, with unrefined, natural fruity aromas; ABV 5.2%
14. Black Raspberry & Lime* – put the lime in the black raspberry and shake the seltzer up!; ABV 5.2%
*Canned inventory available (or available by the end of the month)!
Our Taproom also carries a great selection of wine from local wineries: Blue Ridge, Eagles Rest, Renegade, Franklin Hill, and Tolino’s.