Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays and is the perfect day to remember what I’m grateful for. I think the best part about this holiday is the amount of food you can eat without feeling guilty and spending time with family. One of my favorite things to do is light up the fireplace, drink some warm apple cider and reminisce on all of the fun times we had growing up. Sometimes life becomes hectic, but one thing I always look forward to is getting together with my family and knowing that no matter what happens, they are what really matters in life. Here at The Shawnee Inn, we offer a Thanksgiving Buffet to satisfy your taste buds and hope it becomes one of your traditions like it is mine.
Remembering What You Are Grateful For
Read about the latest happenings at Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort.
- Help Reduce Your Carbon Footprint April 12, 2019
- Free Golf in the Poconos March 22, 2019
- Spring Spa Spectacular Helps Beat the Winter Blues February 27, 2019
- The Shawnee Inn Gets a Facelift February 7, 2019
- Love is in the Air at Shawnee January 11, 2019