Mark your calendars for November 18th, because The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort is hosting a special wine tour weekend for guests to taste and explore three local vineyards. Surrounded by acres of pure beauty in Saylorsburg, PA, Blue Ridge Vineyard is a destination you won’t want to miss on The Shawnee Inn’s wine tour in November. This vineyard has been making wine since 2010 and has taken off ever since, with a second location popping up in Tannersville, PA. Blue Ridge boasts a wide variety of wines that constantly rotate with the seasons. The sweet and dry wine drinker will not be disappointed with the selection that this winery offers. Blue Ridge wines can be found in supermarkets and wine stores throughout the state of Pennsylvania, but there’s nothing better than grabbing a glass (or bottle) right from the source. This destination is a do-not-miss on our list of wineries for this special package.
Summer Wine Tour features Blue Ridge Vineyard
Read about the latest happenings at Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort.
- Help Reduce Your Carbon Footprint April 12, 2019
- Free Golf in the Poconos March 22, 2019
- Spring Spa Spectacular Helps Beat the Winter Blues February 27, 2019
- The Shawnee Inn Gets a Facelift February 7, 2019
- Love is in the Air at Shawnee January 11, 2019