Dear Valued Guest,
We recommend guests who are traveling to The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort review the Covid-19 measures prior to arrival.
We provide a conveniently located drive-to destination (no flying), individualized recreational opportunities (golfing, biking, hiking, walking, relaxing), plenty of fresh air, and wide-open spaces.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STAFF AND GUEST HEALTH AND SAFETY
In each of our areas and outlets, we are following strict policies and procedures to protect our staff and guests.
We have implemented policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In order to ensure that we are maintaining proper social distancing, The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort will no longer be allowing external traffic to enter the property. Wyndham guests and others will not be permitted in the indoor pool until further notice.
Every team member and on-property guest are expected to respect and abide by 6-ft social distancing policies (when possible), face masks are to be worn by those that are unvaccinated, and sanitizing surfaces as they are used.
We are regularly communicating with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both guest-facing and back-of-house areas. We are sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout public locations. Sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly.
- Plexiglass shields are being used at guest interface areas for the protection of staff and guests.
- Pre-payment is requested for rooms or other items to assist in limiting payment interaction.
- Public touchpoints, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, and knobs are cleaned & disinfected at a minimum once every two hours.
- Surfaces such as restaurant counters, and dining tables are cleaned & disinfected after each guest’s use.
All departments have implemented handwashing or sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during the employee’s shift.
- All employees have been instructed and are consistently reminded of correct hand sanitizing procedures.
- Employees are instructed to wash hands before and after eating and before returning to a work area.
- Proper procedures are posted in all back-of-house work areas.
- Staggered breaks and shifts are mandatory to maintain social distancing.
Spa Shawnee and Salon is open, but some services are still limited. Guests should be prepared to follow CDC and state health regulations.
We are accepting reservations for all of our accommodations. Please call with any questions or concerns.
- Guestrooms will be vacated after cleaning and sanitization. No one will re-enter the room before the new guest arrives.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations are available in public areas.
- Plexiglass shields will be in all transactional locations such as the Front Desk and any cashier locations.
- All guests and staff are required to practice social distancing in public areas and wear face masks when mandated.
- Rooms will only be serviced upon check-out, however additional in-room amenities and fresh towels will be provided upon request throughout your stay.
- For a list of amenities and activities available, please click here.
Please visit our website, Facebook, or Instagram for updates. Additionally, you can sign up on the homepage of our website to receive email updates.
We appreciate your patience while we attempt to navigate through these uncharted waters. Thank you to our committed staff and remarkable guests during these uncertain times.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
The Gem and Keystone Tavern is open daily for lunch and dinner. Enjoy indoor dining, some heated outdoor dining or take-out.
The Buckwood Coffee Shop is open daily from 6am to 7pm
The River Room is open
Guests will be asked to wear masks (if mandated) into the restaurant and while communicating with servers.
ShawneeCraft Brewery and Taproom is operating with their normal business hours, Monday – Thursday 4 pm to 10 pm, Friday & Saturday 12:00 pm to 10 pm, and Sunday 12:00 pm to 6 pm. Live Entertainment will be provided in the Beer Garden on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Performances may be moved indoors in the event of poor weather conditions. The Beer Garden added several fire pits and outdoor heaters to facilitate a comfortable and heated outdoor experience.
Guests will be asked to wear masks (if mandated) into the taproom and while communicating with staff.
ACTIVITIES AND RECREATIONAL OFFERINGS
We are committed to doing everything we can to make The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort a respite relax and REJUVENATE.
During your stay with us, we will be offering the opportunity for self-guided hikes on the property, hiking maps and app recommendations for Poconos hikes, sign-up for private campfires, private historic bike tours, and more. Tennis courts, bocce court, croquet set-up, and other lawn games. All of these are intended for private use and will be sanitized after each guest.
We are fortunate to have a beautiful outdoor setting. We have created additional areas outdoors for guests to enjoy these wide-open spaces whether dining, recreating, or relaxing. You will notice additional seating, picnic tables, and fire pits throughout the resort’s expansive grounds.
We’re here to serve our guests, team members, and those within the communities in which we live. Your safety is and always has been our top priority. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following the CDC, state, and U.S. public health recommendations as they evolve.
We understand the overwhelming concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities, and our hearts go out to all those who’ve been impacted. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns..
From now through May 31, 2021, all guests of The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort are required to wear face coverings in public areas.
Beginning June 1, 2021, guests who are fully vaccinated will not be required to wear face coverings in public areas of The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort.