The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort has been practicing and expanding its Eco-friendly lifestyle. In an effort to preserve nature and its many gifts, Shawnee maintains and cares for multiple gardens across the resort grounds. By using clippings from the mowers, we facilitate and aid the growing process without waste or harmful chemicals. Utilizing the plants that grow, we are able to display beautiful bouquets within our resort, and serve our home-grown vegetables through the River Room and The Gem and Keystone Brewpub’s menus. Here at Shawnee we encourage our staff to take the “Green Pledge” and help make Shawnee a ‘green’ place to be.
Going Green on the Green
Read about the latest happenings at Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort.
- Help Reduce Your Carbon Footprint April 12, 2019
- Free Golf in the Poconos March 22, 2019
- Spring Spa Spectacular Helps Beat the Winter Blues February 27, 2019
- The Shawnee Inn Gets a Facelift February 7, 2019
- Love is in the Air at Shawnee January 11, 2019