A crisp summer night, the grass under your feet, and spectacular fireworks exploding in the night sky… what a better way to spend the 4th of July holiday than at The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort? Fireworks display are back, near the Shawnee Inn, on Friday, July 1st in neighboring East Stroudsburg, PA.
Pocono 4th of July Travel Sale
Stay two or more nights from 6/28/22 – 7/4/22 and save 15% off our Best Available Rate. Must reserve by June 30, 2022. You don’t need a special code or coupon – just click here or call: 1-800-SHAWNEE (1-800-742-9633) to book your stay.
Pocono 4th of July Fireworks
East Stroudsburg’s “Big Bang” 4th of July celebration starts at 5:45pm this Friday on Crystal Street. Crystal Street is home to many restaurants and small-business shopping opportunities. The Pocono Duo band will be performing live until the fireworks commence. Fireworks will take place after dark.
Here is a tip, only for Shawnee Insiders! The best place to see the fireworks display is on the Brodhead Creek Dike just below the Interborough Bridge in East Stroudsburg. Many locals park in the Walmart parking lot, in East Stroudsburg, and cross the street to the Dike. We recommend that you bring either lawn chairs or blankets to sit on the grassy dike.
Pocono 4th of July Events
There is so much happening at Shawnee after Friday’s fireworks! Here are a list of things to do in the Poconos on the 4th of July.
- Check out our new al fresco restaurant “The 28th Hole” opening this weekend!
- Take a complimentary Guided Hike on the Appalachian Trail – with free transportation.
- Sign up for a 4th of July Wine Tour Vacation Package
- Stay until Wednesday for our first Farm-to-Table Summer Dinner!
- Play a round of Island Golf
- Dine outdoors at the Pocono’s only Scratch House – the Gem & Keystone Tavern
- Try a hand-crafted beer at the Shawnee Inn’s own ShawneeCraft Brewing Company!