Why let the St. Patrick’s Day revelry end on the 17th? Here in the Pocono Mountains at The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort, the fun continues into St. Patrick’s Weekend when we welcome the Curious Dog band to the ShawneeCraft Tap Room for a spirited evening of music, food and friends. Even if “Oh Danny Boy” isn’t on the playlist, you’ll still have fun sipping brews and savoring classic Irish fare, including Corn Beef and Cabbage and Hard-Carved Corned Beef Reubens on Rye. Join us this Friday, March 20 for all the fun (or any subsequent Friday for a toe-tapping good time in the Poconos’ favorite pub).
St. Patty’s Day, Extended
Read about the latest happenings at Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort.
- Help Reduce Your Carbon Footprint April 12, 2019
- Free Golf in the Poconos March 22, 2019
- Spring Spa Spectacular Helps Beat the Winter Blues February 27, 2019
- The Shawnee Inn Gets a Facelift February 7, 2019
- Love is in the Air at Shawnee January 11, 2019