Despite the cold temperatures continuing through the month of March, Spring is just around the corner. With that being said, our annual Spring River Road Cleanup is coming up! On April 14, 2018 volunteers around the community will join us at Shawnee to clean up River Road stretching from the Welcome Center all the way to the Park Headquarters near the McDade Trail. We currently have 38 volunteers and are welcoming up to 100 before registration closes! Shawnee Inn will be offering a continental breakfast consisting of coffee, tea, and an assortment of pastries for breakfast under the pavilion. After all of River Road has been cleaned, a complimentary appreciation brunch will be held for volunteers at The Gem and Keystone. Volunteers should arrive under the pavilion on the Grand Lawn at 8:00 am. All safety gear will be provided, and a complimentary t-shirt will be given out to volunteers. There’s still time to sign up, so make sure to register!
River Road – Spring Cleaning
Read about the latest happenings at Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort.
- Free Golf in the Poconos March 22, 2019
- Spring Spa Spectacular Helps Beat the Winter Blues February 27, 2019
- The Shawnee Inn Gets a Facelift February 7, 2019
- Love is in the Air at Shawnee January 11, 2019
- Wine Tour – Sniff, Sip, Savor, Repeat December 27, 2018