Cupcakes make everyone happy, so let the sweet be your treat during your stay at the Shawnee Inn. The 6th Annual Pocono Cupcake Challenge is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Cupcakes are judged, awarded in different categories, and you get to taste the treats too! Not only will the children enjoy the cupcakes but other activities include hayrides, temporary tattoos, and a perk-up truck. Not to worry, Shawnee Craft Brewery will have a beer stand for adults. This family friendly event has a little something special for everyone. The 6th Annual Pocono Cupcake Challenge brings together community members and community bakers at the Grand Lawn of The Historic Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort Sunday, September 17th from noon to 3pm. The Pocono Cupcake Challenge is free to attend, but a $10 donation is graciously accepted for 4 cupcake tickets. So bring the family, your donation, and get your treat on.
Battle of the Cupcakes
Read about the latest happenings at Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort.
- Help Reduce Your Carbon Footprint April 12, 2019
- Free Golf in the Poconos March 22, 2019
- Spring Spa Spectacular Helps Beat the Winter Blues February 27, 2019
- The Shawnee Inn Gets a Facelift February 7, 2019
- Love is in the Air at Shawnee January 11, 2019