Authentic Outdoor Experience for the Discerning TravelerLive Chat
Golf & GambleAvailable 7/24 through 11/23/2014 Want to golf and gamble a bit, but don't want to stay in all the hustle 'n' bustle of the large crowds? Enjoy 18 holes of golf course nestled along the shores of the pristine Delaware River. Afterwards, take the Shawnee Inn shuttle to Mt. Airy Casino and Resort for…
Canoe, Roast, Golf & BrewAvailable Sunday, August 17, 2014 Enjoy a lazy day on the river then head on over to the Tap Room for an evening of live music, brews, and fun. Go hog wild! On the following day, score 18 holes on the greens of The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort's championship golf course. Includes: Sunday night standard…
Stay & PlayTwo Great Golf Courses - One Great Price! Why choose one when you can have two? Enjoy golfing at The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort championship golf course, plus at the newly reopened golf course at Great Bear Golf Club, Northeast Pennsylvania's only Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. Standard overnight…
Golf ShawneeEnjoy this timeless Tillinghast golf course carved into our breathtaking natural surroundings, where 24 of its 27 holes are on an island in the pristine Delaware River.Learn More
AuthenticChoose to do as much or as little as you wish. For the active outdoor adventurer... play golf, canoe, kayak, raft, fish, or mountain bike. For the restful outdoor enthusiast, read a book on the veranda.Learn More
Back ThenBrush up on how the Shawnee area was developed. How it came to be the host of elite PGA and Championship events. Discover the impact of its legendary owners.Learn More
- The content and information displayed on this web site is the property of Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Shawnee Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- This site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Shawnee representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
- This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential, and is provided to you for your personal use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
- All SHAWNEE INN AND GOLF RESORT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- With respect to all communications you make to Shawnee regarding Shawnee Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like:
- you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure;
- Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and
- Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
- This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.
- If you would like to view the privacy practices that govern Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort please review our Internet Privacy Statement.