Authentic Outdoor Experience for the Discerning TravelerLive Chat
Weekend Stay & PlayAnxious for a weekend drive? Book your next two-night ski getaway at The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort. Take a little time off to enjoy the finer things in life; ski at Shawnee Mountain , stay at a beautiful, historic hotel in the Pocono Mountains. Available Dec 6, 2013-March 2014 (during Shawnee…
Fall Spa SpectacularAvailable November 3 - December 23, 2013 Leaves are changing, a brisk wind is in the air, kids are back in school, time to treat yourself to a relaxing getaway in the Pocono Mountains. Indulge in a relaxing, yet invigorating three hours of spa services at Spa Shawnee and Salon because you deserve…
Superbowl MadnessAvailable February 2, 2014 through February 3, 2014 Get your game face on! The Superbowl championship is closer than you think. Book now for an overnight stay at The Historic Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort. Located just over the Delaware River on the banks of New Jersey, safe distance enough from the…
Golf ShawneeEnjoy this timeless Tillinghast golf course carved into our breathtaking natural surroundings, where 24 of its 27 holes are on an island in the pristine Delaware River.Learn More
AuthenticChoose to do as much or as little as you wish. For the active outdoor adventurer... play golf, canoe, kayak, raft, fish, or mountain bike. For the restful outdoor enthusiast, read a book on the veranda.Learn More
Back ThenBrush up on how the Shawnee area was developed. How it came to be the host of elite PGA and Championship events. Discover the impact of its legendary owners.Learn More
Becoming a Country Club member at The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort is so much more than golf. Once joined, members instantly become a part of our history that includes Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, Walter Hagan, and many others. The greats played here, so can you.
Shawnee’s legendary 27 hole golf course is A.W. Tillinghast’s first ever design. 24 of our 27 holes are located on an island in the middle of the Delaware River where nothing comes between our members and their game but pure golf.
First year members enjoy a 50% discount from the prices listed below:
- Individual $1,990*
- Family $2,775*
- Corporate $1,990* for the first membership,
$1000* for each additional membership.
*An additional yearly $250 food minimum per membership is required.
Contact Joe Manley at 570-424-4050 ext 1425 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
All memberships include the following member benefits and discounts:
- Use of the Driving Range and Short Game Practice facility
- Single memberships receive 2 and Family memberships receive 4 rounds of golf at Great Bear
- 15% off regularly price rounds of golf at Great Bear
- 10% off golf shop merchandise (Not to be combined with any sales and no discount available when using gift certificates)
- 10% off individual lessons and golf schools
- 10% off all meals at the River Room, Gem and Keystone, The Halfway House, and The Bistro(Applicable once your food assessment is used up; you must charge the meal to your account to receive the discount)
- 10% off room only on overnight stays at the Inn
- 15% off guided fishing trips (Certified Pennsylvania Fishing Guide)
- 15% off raft and canoe trips (based on availability)
- 25% off the Approach Course
- 25% off spa treatments (based on availability)
- Playhouse Discount - Each Country Club Membership, family or individual member will receive a gift certificate for 2 admissions to any show in 2013 and $5 discount off any Main Stage ticket purchased in 2013.
- 33% off Lift Tickets at Shawnee Mountain
- Private Locker
- Private Club Room
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Room
- Tennis Courts
For more information about the Shawnee Country Club visit ShawneeCC.org