Authentic Outdoor Experience for the Discerning TravelerLive Chat
Golf & GambleAvailable 7/24 through 11/23/2014 Want to golf and gamble a bit, but don't want to stay in all the hustle 'n' bustle of the large crowds? Enjoy 18 holes of golf course nestled along the shores of the pristine Delaware River. Afterwards, take the Shawnee Inn shuttle to Mt. Airy Casino and Resort for…
Canoe, Roast, Golf & BrewAvailable Sunday, August 17, 2014 Enjoy a lazy day on the river then head on over to the Tap Room for an evening of live music, brews, and fun. Go hog wild! On the following day, score 18 holes on the greens of The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort's championship golf course. Includes: Sunday night standard…
Stay & PlayTwo Great Golf Courses - One Great Price! Why choose one when you can have two? Enjoy golfing at The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort championship golf course, plus at the newly reopened golf course at Great Bear Golf Club, Northeast Pennsylvania's only Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. Standard overnight…
Golf ShawneeEnjoy this timeless Tillinghast golf course carved into our breathtaking natural surroundings, where 24 of its 27 holes are on an island in the pristine Delaware River.Learn More
AuthenticChoose to do as much or as little as you wish. For the active outdoor adventurer... play golf, canoe, kayak, raft, fish, or mountain bike. For the restful outdoor enthusiast, read a book on the veranda.Learn More
Back ThenBrush up on how the Shawnee area was developed. How it came to be the host of elite PGA and Championship events. Discover the impact of its legendary owners.Learn More
Becoming a Country Club member at The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort is so much more than golf. Once joined, members instantly become a part of our history that includes Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, Walter Hagan, and many others. The greats played here, so can you.
Shawnee’s legendary 27 hole golf course is A.W. Tillinghast’s first ever design. 24 of our 27 holes are located on an island in the middle of the Delaware River where nothing comes between our members and their game but pure golf.
First year members enjoy a 50% discount from the prices listed below:
- Individual $1,990*
- Family $2,775*
- Corporate $1,990* for the first membership,
$1000* for each additional membership.
*An additional yearly $250 food minimum per membership is required.
Contact Joe Manley at 570-424-4050 ext 1425 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
All memberships include the following member benefits and discounts:
- Use of the Driving Range and Short Game Practice facility
- Single memberships receive 2 and Family memberships receive 4 rounds of golf at Great Bear
- 15% off regularly price rounds of golf at Great Bear
- 10% off golf shop merchandise (Not to be combined with any sales and no discount available when using gift certificates)
- 10% off individual lessons and golf schools
- 10% off all meals at the River Room, Gem and Keystone, The Halfway House, and The Bistro(Applicable once your food assessment is used up; you must charge the meal to your account to receive the discount)
- 10% off room only on overnight stays at the Inn
- 15% off guided fishing trips (Certified Pennsylvania Fishing Guide)
- 15% off raft and canoe trips (based on availability)
- 25% off the Approach Course
- 25% off spa treatments (based on availability)
- Playhouse Discount - Each Country Club Membership, family or individual member will receive a gift certificate for 2 admissions to any show in 2013 and $5 discount off any Main Stage ticket purchased in 2013.
- 33% off Lift Tickets at Shawnee Mountain
- Private Locker
- Private Club Room
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Room
- Tennis Courts
For more information about the Shawnee Country Club visit ShawneeCC.org