Authentic Outdoor Experience for the Discerning TravelerLive Chat
Summer's Last HurrahArrive Sunday, August 24 through Wednesday, August 27, 2014 and depart by Friday, August 29 Stay one night at $149 per room*, get any additional night for only $50 * Stay a minimum of three nights and get a complimentary canoe trip for everyone in your room. Arriving on Sunday - Book here …
Golf ShawneeEnjoy this timeless Tillinghast golf course carved into our breathtaking natural surroundings, where 24 of its 27 holes are on an island in the pristine Delaware River.Learn More
AuthenticChoose to do as much or as little as you wish. For the active outdoor adventurer... play golf, canoe, kayak, raft, fish, or mountain bike. For the restful outdoor enthusiast, read a book on the veranda.Learn More
Back ThenBrush up on how the Shawnee area was developed. How it came to be the host of elite PGA and Championship events. Discover the impact of its legendary owners.Learn More
Our Buckwood Coffee Shop is currently accepting applications. The ideal candidate will have a welcoming and warm personality with an exceptional focus on guest service. This position is part time;applicants must be available for weekends.
Coffe Shop Attendants are responsible for the following:
- Greet and engage with guests as they enter
- Wait on guests in the purchase of food and non-food items
- Make food and beverages as requested
- Maintain daily cleanliness of the Buckwood
- Wrap and stock food orders as they arrive
- Restock all food and beverage coolers on a daily basis as needed
- Enter all sales in computer accordingly and maintain all receipts
Please complete an application at the front desk for this position.